It' clear without you.

I started a journey long while ago,with love, trust and you. I always thought before you, lover has a power to fill positivity in life. someone with whom dreams seems to be easy, achievable. I woke up next to you every morning but now it felt distant between us. when we met remember we was two persons looking for support, sex and love— oppsii sex !! But you know that we crazy and crave for each other madly, wow!! a lot more but mean time, I am sure fight makes us stronger individually but weaken our relationship.
Getting back from where we started where you and me no longer us. And being honest I love it like that maybe love messed up a person little but sometimes it also give a reality check that you enough to handle anything and in a legitimate  manner it's better, awesome and clear without you.

Comments

  1. I really appreciate the way you write❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hold the feelings for some more moments , I know it’s gonna be a painful but it will make u strong and more acceptable to ur own thoughts ..!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lost dreams

Not a friendship anymore!

Trade of heart for lust