Getting too close.

My eyes craving for something I deserve then I met you nice , kind and thoughtful that's what I think about you that time .You know destiny has a trait it's seems imaginable but it's hard to believe that imaginations are far away from destiny.I care too much this is what I call my problem, I get close and get hurt. If I tell you love is all about giving your control over your own happiness in the hand of a person who doesn't deserve to be treat in that way, with love, care and respect.
Finally I choose not to get too close with you anymore because in the end we both know you have to walk away and it's hard for me to stick around.

"Moon can only shine if it's dark , sun can only shine if there is light and when they met in the hour of destiny they loosen their traits under the eclipse"
You are sun I am the moon it's better for me to not getting too close!
You don't need me shine I don't either need you to get bright .It's hard to be forget the love in heart but it's way more hard to not getting close anymore as we used to be but it's maybe destiny that we both deserve this hour no matter we want it or not.

Comments


  1. In life a moment come when u feel nothing is on ur side and u r too sad but always remember ur creativity is ur best frnd at that time , it’s wont change the things happens but trust me it will bring new enthusiasm in u to fight with the fact that who don’t made for - for a longer time it’s better u leave and focus on the things which actually give u immense pleasure and happiness .

    Rest ur believe on urself is always ur side whether u get live or not whether u get comfort or not .

    Just live and Be happy


    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lost dreams

Not a friendship anymore!

Trade of heart for lust