Not a friendship anymore!

Somewhere down in my heart I know you are not for me. I am a option  for you and you are a dream for me . I am just a person who wants confusion in her life, A unclear feeling for someone without knowing what he really wants from me a feeling that can destroy me inside and out and knowing the fact I am not good enough for him ,he deserve better .
I don't justify why would I want to be in this mess of emotions, a state where I am not in control a situation where I don't want to think about it but I am thinking about it I don't know where it become real where it find a way to my heart where I always alone with my thoughts
I don't label this emotion as love but this is not friendship anymore.
I have butterflies in my stomach weird feeling in my head and a sensation of strange feeling all over me taking me in control . I Know you deserve better ,I know I am not good enough and I also know it never works out between us.
When I were explaining you about my feelings I not in love I am in fear of not expecting commitment not giving commitment but I know it's difficult for me to be friends with you because my heart,my mind and my soul already knew it's not friendship anymore.
I am not in love but I am not in state to be friends,it's timid to know the fact you don't have the same for me. In deep inside my heart I am clam and accept the fact you can't be mine but between us it can't be like it before !I am trying to be your friend again like it before I have this emotional mess in my head !
But till then we can't be friends anymore!

Comments

  1. It’s ok to not having name for every relation , let it be just admire that u live that time which is really precious for u and when u turn back and see those years u won’t get any kind of guilt just a smile and more smiles ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lost dreams

Trade of heart for lust